Richard, Apple Software Engineer
Experience:  IT Engineer for over 15 years

76 year old how to put my cds on to flash stick to play them

Customer Question

76 year old how to put my cds on to flash stick to play them in new car only usb socket have windows 10
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: not that tec need advise
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not sure
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo do this you can use a free program called MAX, which you can download here it on your Mac, open it and insert your CDThen choose to extract the music as MP3 files.It will make an MP3 for each song on the CD.You then copy these MP3 files to your Flash Stick and can play these in your car. I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please. Else let me know please how you go