Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I am using El Capitan on my MAC. I want to upload selected

Customer Question

I am using El Capitan on my MAC. I want to upload selected photos from iPhoto and create a folder on my MAC which I can email to Snapfish
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.I'm working on your question. I will reply in a few minutes.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
First create a folder on desktop and name it something like "To Snapfish". Now open iPhoto/Photos app, then select and click and drag the photos from iPhoto/Photos app to the folder you created on desktop. Now you can email those photos from that folder on desktop. Please let me know if that didn't work, so I will continue to help you