Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I have been working in Technology since 1997, and have a special affinity for Apple devices.
93256567

I am looking MacBook MJVE2LL/A.....Question : has there

Customer Question

I am looking for a MacBook MJVE2LL/A.....Question : has there been any problems with this model? ..How come for almost the same price I can get a refurbished one....same model...late 2015...???..and same model new ..for almost the same price....
Category: Mac
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 7 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. It is my pleasure to assist you today.The MJVE2LL/A is a terrific computer and there are no reports of widespread problems with the device. Because the line is due for a refresh relatively soon (although none has been officially announced), prices on this model are beginning to drop. BestBuy, for instance, currently sells new devices for $250 off MRP.There is no "Late 2015" version of the MacBook Air; hence, if you are seeing that description, the retailer has made an error. You can view a list of all released MacBook Air models at:https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201862At any rate, you certainly get go wrong with the purchase at the current price point! Purchase with confidence and enjoy. :-)
Hi Lucia! I just wanted to check back in and make sure I had answered all of your questions? Would you please let me know when you can? I look forward to hearing from you!