Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience:  I have been working in Technology since 1997, and have a special affinity for Apple devices.

WHat is wrong with my iPad Mini? I can not get it to come on?

Customer Question

WHat is wrong with my iPad Mini? I can not get it to come on? Can I send it in for repairs
Category: Mac
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 6 months ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I am an independent technology expert who's been paired with you through It is my pleasure to assist you today.This can sometimes happen if your iPad has frozen and become unresponsive. If this is the issue, you can correct it using the following steps:Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time for at least 10 seconds until you see the Apple logo. If that doesn't work, the issue is likely hardware-related and will require in-person repair by an authorized service provider. In such a case, please visit to see repair options for your device. The cost of first-party (Apple) repairs will be $99-$199 if the device is out of warranty, and depending on what is actually broken.If you have any additional questions, please let me know!
Expert:  Eric Ewing replied 5 months ago.
Hi! It's been a little while since we chatted, so I wanted to check back in and make sure your question had been addressed? Would you please let me know when you can? I look forward to hearing from you!