Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

How do I access and check my @me.com emails JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

how do I access and check my @me.com emails
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm trying to access my icloud user id but cant remember my password ***** they are going to send it to my @me.com account but I never did that before
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: hello did u get that
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 8 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.What type of device are you going to use? mac, pc, iPhone, iPad, etc..
What is the Apple ID email address?
Do you still need help?