Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My iPad says Ipad is disabled connect to iTunes JA: Sometimes

Customer Question

My iPad says Ipad is disabled connect to iTunes
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I tried to open my iPad following the last update. I used what I believed was the correct password ***** often and the iPad showed the above message.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Plug it in to your computer and open iTunes it should ask if you want to Restore. Let me know after