Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have an Ipod classic. I had over 6000 songs on it and left

Customer Question

I have an Ipod classic. I had over 6000 songs on it and left it plugged into my computer. Woke up with NO tunes on the Ipod. Went to the Apple store and they factory restored the Ipod. I try to synch and it synchs for about 20 seconds and just stops, no tunes go to the Ipod. What to do?
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 6 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will help with your issue.If the Apple Store computer had no problem restoring the iPod then there may be nothing wrong with the iPod but something wrong with your computer or iTunes.What kind of compuer are you using, Mac or PC?What is the versoin of the OS on the computer?What is the version of iTunes currently installed?Thanks in advance.