Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My Google calendar no longer has the 'Task' calendar in my

Customer Question

My Google calendar no longer has the 'Task' calendar in my list.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Computer Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The 'Task' option is not in my list of Calendars on the left side. If I go into Settings, it's not there either.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Computer Technician should know?
Customer: I didn't delete it (at least not that I realized). I have been using it for years and suddenly it just wasn't there.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Computer Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
On the left side under calendars there is a "task" box make sure that is checked. If you don't see it do you see Reminders?