Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I purchased a new computer and just got it up and running.

Customer Question

Hi - I purchased a new computer and just got it up and running. My old information was transferred to the new computer by Geek Squad etc.. however I lost my previous home page/screen etc... is there a way to get that back???
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No - so far I have figured things out pretty well Thanks
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there and welcomeTo confirm, you are using Safari? And what was your previous home page?Please let me know