Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I just modified an existing keynote presentation and it will

Customer Question

I just modified an existing keynote presentation and it will not let me autosave the presentation file; it says "Couldn't save document. Recent changes may be lost."
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I've just modified a keynote presentation and it will not let me save the document. The error message says, " Couldn't auto-save the document. Recent changes may be lost."
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Can you try Save AS and save it to an external drive or USB stick? Once we get it saved I can look at the problem.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Sorry ignore that