Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc

I have an IPad like it very much. My problem is that when I

Customer Question

I have an IPad like it very much. My problem is that when I try to see something face book I try to get it . It will show me what I want but does not go into items that I wa t to see.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Are you using accessing Facebook using Safari or using Facebook application ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 6 months ago.
Please try the following solutions Solution 1 :First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Check Facebook. Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom. Solution 2 :If you are accessing Facebook through Safari app, then download Facebook application from App Store and see if it works on it. Open App Store. Search Facebook and it will show Facebook. Tap the GET button or cloud button to install it. This will install the Facebook app and you will see it in home screen. Open Facebook app and sign in to your account. Does it open what you want ? Solution 3 :If you are already accessing Facebook through Facebook app, then I want you to delete the Facebook app and redownload it. Tap and hold down Facebook app and it will start wiggling. Tap the x button on Facebook and it will be deleted. Then do Solution 2 to redownload Facebook. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.