Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I downloaded my Ipad on Friday night and Saturday morning I

Customer Question

I downloaded my Ipad on Friday night and Saturday morning I went to use it and my pass word was locked out I know I had the right password ***** I wrote it down this is the second time this has happen to me the first I never got fixed it cost me $800.00 and now I can not use it so I had to buy a new one this seems to happen every time you are ask to download then you are ask for money to get your pass word this is a scam. I just lost my husband and I do not have the extra money to spend on this every time I down load my I pad I need to speak with someone that can help me . I set here for 3 hour last night and no one called me. This is really flustrating to me.
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
You will have to call me(###) ###-####I have a cell tower right above my house and I can not get your email. So please call me at the number listed.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. I'll be happy to send an offer for the PREMIUM SERVICE of a phone call. I can definitely help you with this.