Dustin, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  Over a decade putting the missing byte back into Apple. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My son enter a password ***** on his iPad and dosent remember

Customer Question

My son enter a password ***** on his iPad and dosent remember it , and I don't think his iPad is sync in any computer? How can I restore it ?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It's simple my son put in a password ***** his iPad and dosent remember it , and his iPad never been sync to any computer, so I need away to unlock it or change the password?
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No!
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. As long as your son knows the exact email address that he used as an apple id on his ipad, you can reset the password ***** following the steps below.What you need to do to fix this issue is go to the link below, enter your sons applie id.https://iforgot.apple.com/After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.Once you have set a new password. Turn your ipad off, then on. And enter the password. All should be well now!If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
I havent heard back from you since you viewed my answer. Did you still need help with this issue, or did the steps I suggested work? Thank you for your response, I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.