Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Can i run lotus123 on my new mac JA: Sometimes things that

Customer Question

can i run lotus123 on my new mac
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i can get lotus123 (better than excel) but need to be able to download it to my new retina mac. can you assist?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. What version of Mac osx do you have on your new mac, you can check as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Thank you, *****