Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I used to have an ap iphoto it is not in my updated imac.

Customer Question

I used to have an ap iphoto it is not in my updated imac. How do i add an iphoto ap to my desktop
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I wrote & sent a message
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mac Technician should know?
Customer: help
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 7 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.May I ask which version of Mac OS you are running? (Click the Apple icon on the top left of the screen and click "About this Mac". What shows for the version number?)I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason