Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

My iPad turned off by itself and I can't seem to get it to

Customer Question

My iPad turned off by itself and I can't seem to get it to respond to anything. Black screen only.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.First we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. It should work nowPlease let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Hi there, I'm just checking. How is it going ? If the above doesn't work, then connect it to your computer and do the reset by holding down Power and Home button at same time for 10 seconds. (Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad. Home button is the round button at front bottom)