Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I can't log into my iPad Apple acct because they say that they

Customer Question

I can't log into my iPad Apple acct because they say that they have the wrong birthdate on me. I was born on 12/25/56 . The other problem is I no longer us the yahoo acct. and I can't remember my***@******.*** password. I'm grieving for the passing away of my mom and I can't remember anything. So its becoming a problem please call me on my cell phone which is(###) ###-####or***@******.***. TY for you helping me because im suppose to go this site called tristateTMS.com thru my physiatrist.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.
Hi there Rosalie and welcomeI am very sorry to hear about the problems you are having.Can you tell me please, is***@******.*** what you use to sign into your account? I see your request to call, it is an additional service here, if you accept it I can then call you.Please let me know