Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I did an IOS upgrade 6 weeks ago and haven't been able to get

Customer Question

I did an IOS upgrade 6 weeks ago and haven't been able to get password ***** work
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: When I first tried to sign back in I called a number to Apple that att gave me. They requested a 13 digit number located on my phone. I haven't been able to locate it and can't get into phone
JA: Is there anything else the Mac Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I'm not aware if there is something. I'm not knowledgable of the new technology
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Is your iPhone asking you to activate it ? Or is it asking for a 4 or 6 digit code ?