Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I am getting a Malware Attack Detected on my iPhone 5C. Is

Customer Question

I am getting a Malware Attack Detected on my iPhone 5C. Is this real?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. That is fake. When does that message appear?Is any app or anything currently not working on your iPhone?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Please try the following fix:- Open Settings app icon, then scroll down, then tap on the option Safari. Then scroll down, then tap on option Clear History and Website data. Then confirm Clear. Then open Safari app icon and check.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
- If needed, on the iPhone, press and hold both the Power (On / Off) button and the Home button (which is located right below the screen) together for at least 10 seconds, until the Apple logo appears, then wait a bit, then check. ; If needed, do this again: Open Settings -> Safari -> Clear History and Website Data -> Clear, and check.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
Hi,How is it going? Do you still need help with this?When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.