GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

I cannot get my ipad to unlock My ID will not work. This a

Customer Question

I cannot get my ipad to unlock My ID will not work. This a brand new I pad
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. Please give me just a moment to provide detailed instructions for resetting the password.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple idLet’s begin going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=passwordWhen the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. Click next.Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.Please let me know if this does not work for you. Reset Apple Password – if you don’t know your apple id1. Let’s begin by going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid2. When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. If you know your id, after entering it, proceed to STEP 3. If you do not know your id click on "FORGOT APPLE ID" then click next and enter your first name, last name, and email address. Your user id will be emailed to that address.3. Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account. If this does not work for you please let me know so we can try an alternate method.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 7 months ago.
Larry are you atill having trouble with the ipad? Do you still need assistance?If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!