GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

After a year or so, when I turned on my Ipad it want me to

Customer Question

after a year or so, when I turned on my Ipad it want me to activate it. it shows part of my user-id and I entered it***@******.***, but it won't accept the password ***** enter. Please help!
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.
Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help you with this. Please give me just a moment to provide step by step instructions for resolving this problem.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.
Let's begin by going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=passwordWhen the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. Click next.Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.Did that help you to reset your password?If not, as a last resort you can contact Apple at one of the numbers below. They will ask for some personal information to prove identity ( perhaps last 4 #'s of credit card on account, etc) and you will likely be on hold for quite some time, but if all else fails, it's a good fall back method. United States 1-***-***-****iPhone 1-800-MY-IPHONE (1-***-***-****)
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.
If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 9 months ago.
Robert, did this help you to get back into your ipad or do you need further help?