Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Pop up saying, Keychain "login" cannot be found to store "registrationV1&qu

Customer Question

Pop up saying, Keychain "login" cannot be found to store "registrationV1" with an option to reset to default
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: I've been trying to secure my computer by putting up firewall that was done and changing passwords
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Yes that means your login keychain cannot be found, that might happen if you reset your admin password ***** the Terminal or other reasons. Just Reset to Default that normally is fine.
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
If you have any problems you can create a new Login Keychain, let me know. If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!