Engineer John C., Computer Engineer & Mac Enthusiast
Experience:  I am Computer Science Engineer CompTIA A+ and Cisco certified and have 10 years of experience fixing Macs

Google chrome won't open on my I Mac JA: Thanks. Can you

Customer Question

Google chrome won't open on my I Mac
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It says untitled and a circle keeps turning around. I restarted computer and still won't load my home page or any website
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Engineer John C. replied 6 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem. Please try the following to reinstall Google Chrome: 1- Restart your Mac going to the apple icon on the upper left corner, then click Restart, and Restart.2- After your Mac restarts, do NOT open Chrome yet. Instead please go to and then click "Download Chrome"3- After you download it, double click the file to install it. Then you will see a white window with the Chrome icon and below you will see the 'Applications' folder. Drag the Google Chrome icon to that folder. Select YES if it asks you to replace it.4- Open Google Chrome now. Does it work? Please keep me posted. =====Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges. Please read below also: Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated. If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges. If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead. Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!! John=====