Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

JA: . What is your issue regarding?Customer: I have

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have the same problem with my mini-ipad...the message says activation required. So I tried resetting, attached the ipad to my computer, etc., etc. Now it just shows that it is plugged into itunes. Do I need to take it to the store? Thanks. ***** been using this ipad just fine for a couple of years.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: No.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Welcome to, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. You shouldnt have to take the ipad into a store, as we can almost certainly get this fixed by working together. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi Dustin,
Somehow I just managed to get my mini to work again. Sorry to waste your time. Will I get a refund? (Glad I found your website anyway!).
Expert:  Dustin replied 6 months ago.
Absolutely Janey, I cant be sure if you have been charged or not as I cant see your account. But this link will help you request a refund if needed~ Glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Dustin S.