Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

And I can't enter my computer at all! I take online

Customer Question

***** ***** and I can't enter my computer at all! I take online courses and wanted to take my 2(!!) class tests but all it's doing is spinning ...! :-(
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I opened my laptop and typed in my password ***** all it's been doing is this rainbow color circle thingie spinning -now over 20 minutes!! :-(
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 6 months ago.
Hi! Do you happen to know which version of OS X you have installed? John