Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I have no sound on youtubeJA: Sometimes things that you think

Customer Question

I have no sound on youtube
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: no sound on youtube
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no everything else is working
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
Please go to the Apple logo at the upper left of your computer screen to About This Mac and give me this information:The exact system Version (listed right under OS X ??)ProcessorMemory
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
Are you there?