Ashik, Mac Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), 9+ Years of Experience in troubleshooting Macs, iPhone, iPad, iPod etc
16433418

I have a Mac and it will not install the app. Help!

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. What is the name of the app you are having trouble installing ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Please don't open duplicate questions. Instead please reply in here to avoid duplicate charges. What program are you trying to install ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Stamps.com
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
What is the name of the file you downloaded from Stamps.com ? What happens when you open or install it ? Are you getting any errors ?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It can't find a way to open it
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
I checked the compatibility of Stamps.com with Mac and I'm sorry, the Stamps.com application is not designed for Mac. It is only for Windows computer. It will not work on your Mac. You have to use the online version of Stamps.com Go to this website --> https://webpostage.stamps.com/webpostage/signin/ Sign in to your Stamps.com account and this will take you to the online version of app and print postage directly from Safari. Add a bookmark of that website and you can access it at any time to print postage. If you have any difficulty, please let me know and I will continue to help you
Expert:  Ashik replied 7 months ago.
Just go to this website --> https://webpostage.stamps.com/webpostage/signin/ Then login to your Stamps.com account. This will open the online version of application which works on Mac. Add that website to your favorites list or add it as bookmark, so you can access that website at any time you want via that bookmark. Let me know if you don't know how to bookmark Let me know how it goes