Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I recently changed my Apple password. Now I need to put it

Customer Question

I recently changed my Apple password. Now I need to put it in the Apple TV but can't find the place to change it on the AppleTV screens
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I recently changed by Apple ID for***@******.***. Now my Apple TV says "wrong password" but does not give me a place to enter the new one
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: that's the whole story
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. On your Apple TV, please go to Settings, then select option Accounts, then select option Game Center, if available. Then select the option Sign Out. Then select option "Sign in to Game Center," and enter your Apple ID email address and updated password.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
Next, please go to Settings -> Accounts -> iCloud, if available, then sign out, then sign in., then go to Settings > Accounts > iTunes and App Store (4th generation) or Settings > iTunes Store (3rd generation or earlier), then sign out, then sign in.When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.