GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software

Yesterday, I contacted Apple by phone on the need passcode.

Customer Question

Yesterday, I contacted Apple by phone on the need for a passcode. I apparently downloaded something for which I need a passcode which I forgot. Apple said they would get back to me in 15 minutes, but they didn't. Can you help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. I can offer complete instructions for you to reset yourself online.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple idLet’s begin going to!&section=passwordWhen the webpage opens enter the email address tha tis associated with itunes and icloud on your iPhone. Click next.Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!
Expert:  GeekGal replied 6 months ago.
Robert are you still having trouble with this? Would you like for me to call you and walk you through it?