Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Ipad turns on, shows apple icon and shuts off

Customer Question

ipad turns on, shows apple icon and shuts off
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow these steps : Plug your iPad into wall socket to get it charging.Wait until the apple logo appears and wants to boot up.quickly hold down home button and reset/sleep button at the same time until it reboots.Release buttons now. should now power down and rebootRepeat step 3 at least 20 times which is about 10 minutes in duration everytime you see the logo appear on the screen.Now Let the iPad boot up fully, should see home screen with about 3% battery lifequickly hit the rest/ sleep button down for about 3 to 7 seconds.Swipe the screen to when slider appears to switch off the ipad.This will now power down the iPad which now will not reboot by itself so it can now charge without any interruption’s.Allow battery to charge for a least an hour or two without trying to put it on.Switch the iPad onYou should now have about 10 to 20% battery LifePower it down again by holding the reset/ Sleep button down again and swipe the screen to power down, let it charge fully to 100% now which will take few hourstest the iPadLet me know the resultsThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Has everything worked out please?