Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My street addresses are missing from my contact list

Customer Question

Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Welcome and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? Can you tell me for which service you are doing this with? Thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Verizon my mail addresses are missing on contact list on my iPad Pro and my iPhone 6 Plus. This has happened just recently.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
The e mail addresses are there all data seems to be there except the mail address.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Is yahoo what you need to know and my cloud backup was Monday
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Please try Syncing your Verizon Email to your iPad and iPhone by following the steps below : 1-Tap the gear-shaped "Settings" icon on the iPad's/iPhone's home screen.2-Tap the "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" heading on the left side of the screen.3-Tap "Add Account" under the Accounts heading near the top of the screen. A new screen titled "New Account" appears. 4-Tap the "POP" option at the top of the screen.5-Enter your name and email address in the Name and Address fields.6-Enter an identifier such "Verizon" for example in the Description field. 7-Complete the fields in the Incoming Mail Server section. Enter "incoming.verizon.net" in the Host Name field, and enter the section of your email address before the "@" symbol in the User Name field. For example, the username for the email address "*****@******.***" is "mymail." Enter your password ***** the Password ***** 8-Complete the fields in the Outgoing Mail Server section. Enter "outgoing.verizon.net" in the Host Name field, then complete the User Name and Password ***** with the same information you entered in Step 7. 9-Tap "Save" in the upper right corner of the screen. The iPad/iPhone attempts to connect to the account and fails because you need to configure additional settings. Tap "Details" and "Accept." 10-Return to the home screen and open the "Settings" menu again. Tap "Mail, Contacts, Calendars" and tap the description you entered for your Verizon email account. 11-Tap the "SMTP" heading to expand it. Tap the switch next to "Use SSL" to change it to "On." Tap "Server Port" and change the value to "465." 12-Scroll down and tap the "Advanced" heading to expand it. Tap the "Use SSL" switch to change it to "On." Tap "Server Port" and change the value to "995." 13-Tap "Delete from Server" and change the value to "Never."14-Tap "Done" Let me know the resultsThank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
There is no pop on my add account
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
You are no help can I get my $30 back?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
I fear I am not making progress with this case, and cannot necessarily deliver what you are seeking,so I must Opt Out, with sincere regrets. If and when another Expert takes up the case, you ought to receive a notification email. if we cant help you solve the issue you will be entitled to a full refund.Thank you
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Where are the full addresses saved and complete... your computer?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Your person could not help me so I cancelled the call and went to Verizon who fixed the problem for mr. The tech said he couldn't help me
Expert:  Mike replied 7 months ago.
Ok