Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

My iMAC states that the OS 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 are no longer supported.

Customer Question

My iMAC states that the OS 10.6, 10.7, 10.8 are no longer supported. It says to update to a supported, secure OS. HOW DO I DO THAT?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know the current version of mac osx you are using, you can check as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Thank you, *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
10.6.8
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I tried to accept the remote support offer, but it said payment declined. Im sending the offer back to you. In the meantime, can you tell me the model of mac you have, such as a imac 2011 or mabook pro 2010.. Thank you!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Account shows the updated credit card
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Im not sure if you seen my last message. I tried to accept the remote support offer, but it said payment declined. Im sending the offer back to you. In the meantime, can you tell me the model of mac you have, such as a imac 2011 or mabook pro 2010.. Thank you!
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello again.. I havent heard back from since the 15th, Did you still need help with this issue? Or would you like to cancel this question? Thank you, *****