Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

My husband has a MacBook and it is a few years old. My

Customer Question

Hi my husband has a MacBook and it is a few years old. My husband has hundreds of downloads and doesn't know how to delete them
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the directions on how to delete downloads
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I am the person that will be helping you today.Are you asking how to delete files that have been downloaded or how to uninstall applications that have been downloaded?I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
we want to delete files that have been downloaded that we no longer want
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
any ideas?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Is anyone there?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Please cancel this request
I am sorry. I work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week. I am not at the office right now. I return tomorrow at 8am (PST).
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I cancelled this request.
Okay, thank you for the update.