Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I have to open a GenRandom804 file on my Mac osX. I am using

Customer Question

I have to open a GenRandom804 file on my Mac osX. I am using File View Pro, but it won't open the music file. I'm supposed to judge some students and can't do it. Can you help?
Category: Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 7 months ago.
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Do you know what type of file it is that you are trying to view? such as a .ogg file .mp4 .wav or some other file type? Also, can you check what version of mac osx you are using, you can check as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Thank you, ***** and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.