Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Just upgraded to El Capaitain. Now I can not get into iPhoto.

Customer Question

Just upgraded to El Capaitain. Now I can not get into iPhoto. It says I need to go to the apple store and down load an app to upgrade IPhoto. CAN't find one. When I went into upgrades I was told I could not upgrade because I was not the one who was original buyer !!?? WAS. can you help me get into my IPhoto or get rid of El Capatian
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 9 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason