Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

How do I delete an Apple ID from my iPad? I have 2 and I need

Customer Question

How do I delete an Apple ID from my iPad? I have 2 and I need to delete 1
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Please follow the steps below : Open App Store.Tap Featured.Scroll down to the bottom to view the Apple ID.Tap the Apple ID and tap Sign Out.Tap Sign In.Enter your Apple ID and Password ***** tap OK.Next :Tap Settings > iCloud.Scroll down and tap Sign Out.Tap Delete from My iPhone.Enter the password ***** the person's Apple ID.Tap Turn Off.If you still see your old ID, please tap Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings (this will erase all data on your iPad, please make sure you have a backup of your data) Hopefully, this will answeryour question. If you have further questions please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help Thank you