Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

Recover photos from icloud merged photo library in bulk, not

Customer Question

recover photos from icloud merged photo library in bulk, not one by one
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
Hi there. My name is*****'m a certified computer professional with 15 years of experience. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. If you have iCloud Photos enabled on your phone and you are connected to the internet via wifi,your photos should sync automatically. Can you tell me what version of the iPhone you have and what version of IOS? You can find your version by going to SETTINGS > GENERAL > ABOUT.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 8 months ago.
If it's the latest version, you can go to SETTINGS > ICLOUD and make sure that ICLOUD DRIVE AND PHOTOS and anything else that you 'd like to sync like contacts, calendars, mail, reminders, note, etc is checked. the path may vary slightly for other versions of iOS. Did you get a new phone? If so, if you made a backup before you got it, you may be able to restore the entire phone including photos with just a few clicks. Let me know if you'd like instructions for that.If the information that I have provided has helped, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for Just Answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!