Josh, Mac Support
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support

I was trying to post a photo to Facebook when the screen froze.

Customer Question

JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The photo was in my camera roll. I clicked on to the arrow to send it to Facebook when the screen froze. I only see a horizontal strip of the photo now.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: Not that I can think of.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Josh replied 6 months ago.
Hi, I believe the issue happened on your iPhone -- If that is correct, please follow these steps: Please hold down the POWER and HOME button together until you see the Apple icon on your screen. (it can take 20-30 seconds for it to appear) After the restart, please try again.