Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

My iPad is disabled.

Customer Question

my iPad is disabled.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 7 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following fix:Open the iTunes program on your computer. If needed, download and install the latest iTunes program at the Apple website below first:http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/If possible, press & hold the Power button on the iPad until it lets you slide to turn off, then slide to turn off.Connect the iPad to your computer with the iPad's USB cable.On the iPad, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.After 10 or 11 seconds, release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPad in recovery mode.Click OK or Restore / factory reset.Note: the steps must be done correctly; you may have to tried a couple of times or so.- If needed, please watch video instructions at the website below:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6FSHAp6fvkPlease reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.
When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.