Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Pearl, I can't seem to remember my passcode on my Ipad mini.

Customer Question

Hi Pearl, I can't seem to remember my passcode on my Ipad mini. I don't want to erase or restore and lose everything. Is there a way you can get it for me?
JA: I'm here.
Customer: Did you get my question?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: That is all I need
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 6 months ago.
Hi! How do you normally sync and/or back up this iPad? ...with iTunes or with iCloud? Thanks,John