Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

I think my Apple desk top acquired

Customer Question

Hi. My name is Lynne. I think my Apple desk top acquired some kind of email virus. What to do?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: After attempting to work with a google program for a software related to my husband's business, all of a sudden my mailings have been going out to so many people with a demand to click on a google tab.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Mac Support Specialists generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Mac
Expert:  John T. F. replied 7 months ago.
Hi, Can you tell me the exact version of OS X you are currently running, please? Click the Apple logo in the menu bar at the top left of the screen Select "About This Mac" In the window that opens, look for the "Version" information. Please let me know what it says. Thanks,John