David, Mac Support Specialist
Experience:  BSc H.Dip Apple Certified Professional
39216975

Pearl JA: How can we be of help? Customer: I must

Customer Question

Hello Pearl
JA: How can we be of help?
Customer: I must be very very thick but the advice for sending one email to all in my address/contact book is not working. PLEASE HELP THIS HAS BECOME VERY URGENT!
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I just need to send one email to all my boss's contacts in his address book
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: no thanks
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  David replied 8 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. When you said t wasn't working, this suggests you have trie. Knowing what you have tried, and what happened in each case, is crucial to my being able to help properly, and to avoid any repetition. What have you tried, and what happened in each case?