Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  if you looking for good answers about mac or any product of apple (ipad, iphones, ect..) contact me
76221641

Apple id has been disabled

Customer Question

apple id has been disabled
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, If your Apple ID is locked for security reasons, you might see one of these alerts:“This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”"You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons""This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"When you see one of these alerts, you can go to iforgot.apple.com to unlock your account with your existing password ***** to reset your password. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to unlock your account, your Apple ID will remain locked and you can try again the next day. If you use two-step verification, you need to use your recovery key and a trusted device. And if you use two-factor authentication, you need a trusted device or trusted phone number to unlock your Apple ID. If you see a message that is different from the alerts above and you can't reset your password, contact apple team support us for help. Thank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 7 months ago.
My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the stars below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you Note :only Rate answer after you are Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor or bad service r, if you are not satisfied. JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee.We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.Thank you