Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Experience:  Support Mac laptops, desktops, & iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
30037186

I can,t get into my phone at all. It is an iphone5s. I

Customer Question

I can,t get into my phone at all. It is an iphone5s. I inadvertently updated it today and typed in a password ***** did not write down. HElp!!
***** *******
Category: Mac
Expert:  Viet - Mac Tech replied 11 months ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Is it the (4-digit) passcode? Or Apple ID password? etc.?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It is not my computer. It is my iPhone. It is the passcode and the phone shows 6 small. Circles for the user to use for the passcode.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I didn't,t intend to update the phone so I must have pressed the wrong thing.
Thank you. You need to connect your phone to the computer in order to fix / restore the iPhone. Here are the instructions:If possible, press & hold the Power button on the iPhone until it lets you slide to turn off, then slide to power off.Open iTunes program on a Windows or Mac computer. If needed, download and install the iTunes software at the Apple website below on the computer first:http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/Connect the iPhone to the computer with the USB Cable.On the iPhone, press and hold the Home button and the Power button at the same time.After 10 or 11 seconds release the Power button, but continue holding the Home button (for about another 10 seconds) until the iTunes program shows that it has detected an iPhone in recovery mode.Click OK or Restore / factory reset.Note: The steps must be done correctly; you may have to try a couple of times, or so.You can also see the video instructions at the website below; it may be easier:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34v8HMC9B98- If needed, I can connect remotely to your computer and fix your iPhone directly through your computer for you.Please reply at the box below to continue. Thank you.