tyroneboman, Mac Genius
Experience:  Computer specialist.

I went to the user guide to see how to pair my Blue Tooth

Customer Question

I went to the user guide to see how to pair my Blue Tooth device to my iphone and followed directions. However, when I went to Settings>Bluetooth and pressed "on", all I got was a perpetual scrolling symbol next to the word "Devices". I've tried several times and waited 10-15 minutes.
Isn't a list of options supposed to appear? I made sure that the blue tooth device (Voyager Bluetooth Headset) is on.
Category: Mac
Expert:  tyroneboman replied 6 months ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Follow these steps on your iPhone first please>Step 1:Tap Settings.Step 2:Tap General.Step 3:Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Reset.Step 4:Tap Reset Network Settings.Step 5:You will get a prompt warning you that this option will delete all network settings and return them to factory default settings. Tap Reset to continue.Step 6:Wait while your iPhone resets its network settings.Once the reset process is done, your network settings will return to its factory default settings. Your iPhone will also automatically restart. Then on your iphone, make sure Bluetooth is turned on.Start with the headset powered off. Press and hold the power button for about 5-6 seconds until the light on the headset starts flashing an alternating red-blue. Release the power button and set the headset aside.On your iphone, go to the Bluetooth menu and search for (or add) a device. The iphone should find the headset. The Voyager Pro appears as "ProPlantronics" in your list of devices; the Voyager Pro+ appears as "Voyager PRO+"; and the Voyager Pro HD appears as "PLT_VoyagerPRO."If prompted for a passkey, enter 0000 (four zeros). Note: Do not be alarmed if your phone does not prompt you for a passkey, because many phones do not.Let me know if this does not work and we can try another solution.Please reply and let me know if you need any other assistance or if everything is good, take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top, then click submit.Thank you very much!