Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

I forgot my apple password JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

i forgot my apple password
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Mac Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i updated my phone put in forgot password ***** me to check email and never got a request
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mac Technician before I connect you two?
Customer: cannot down load any apps for awhile now because of the same reason
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mac Technician about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Mike replied 6 months ago.
Go here with Safari on phone or on any computer web browser:!You can answer the security questions and reset it, let me know. If you are satisfied, please kindly provide an OK or Above Rating - so I get paid. Keep in mind you can always come back to this page at any time regarding this question. Thanks!!