GeekGal
GeekGal, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  MIS degree and 15+ years experience with both Mac and Windows hardware & software
76665483

Help please, every time I try to login in to iTunes, I'm told

Customer Question

Help please, every time I try to login in to iTunes, I'm told my AppleID is not a valid ID. It's in my phone setup, I try to reset password ***** doesn't work either
Category: Mac
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Hi there! My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows. It would be my pleasure to help you resolve this. I believe that a phone call would be the fastest and easiest way to resolve your issue as I will need to you ask for personal information such as your email address and possibly your account name and password ***** you know it. We are not allowed to exchange personal information on the chat box as it would be visible to all users of the site. For this reason, I and I have offered the Premium Service of a phone call This is optional, and if you choose not to do this, I can try to find a way to help you here.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Reset Apple Password – if you know your apple idPLEASE NOTE: Go To Settings on IPhone, then itunes, and use apple id there. Let’s begin going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=passwordWhen the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. Click next.Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account.Please let me know if this does not work for you. Reset Apple Password – if you don’t know your apple id1. Let’s begin by going to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!&section=appleid2. When the webpage opens enter the email address that you use to login to your ipad with. If you know your id, after entering it, proceed to STEP 3. If you do not know your id click on "FORGOT APPLE ID" then click next and enter your first name, last name, and email address. Your user id will be emailed to that address.3. Now, choose to either have instructions sent to you via email, or choose "answer security questions" whichever you prefer. This should allow you to regain access to your account. https://appleid.apple.com/ - Manage your apple id
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.
Nancy, did this help you to get back into itunes? If so, please kindly take a moment to rate my service. As an independent contractor for just answer, I do not receive credit for my answer and I am not compensated in any way without a rating of at least 3 stars. You can provide a rating by clicking on the stars and then clicking on submit. Please remember, don't rate until you are satisfied. If you need more help, please let me know so I can continue to work with you or allow me to "opt-out" so that other experts can assist you. Your complete satisfaction is my goal! Thank you!