Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

How can i lay a grid over my iPhoto and print it that way for

Customer Question

how can i lay a grid over my iPhoto and print it that way for painting projects
Category: Mac
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I want to cancel my question. I got it figured out. I don't want a free trial and then be charged $30 each month. I DO NOT want an account with Just Answer. I DO NOT want to be charged anything. I DO NOT want to receive any shilling or sales or unsolicited emails from Just Answer. I hope I have made myself clear.
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for choosing just thinking out of the box here......but when you have the gridlines ON SCREEN.....just take a SCREEN GRAB....and VOILA......gridlines on the photo..Now you may have to clean up the image a bit to remove any erroneous elements the screen grab captured.But that seems to be the EASIEST.If your looking for somethign else
Oh...okay... no worries..Cancel is not an issue..Just contact customer service.