Russell H., Long-time Computer Expert
Experience:  Years ago & in 2 years recently, I helped with Mac OS [X] & MacBook & Air & BootCamp etc. problems.

How can I get a list of each transaction from April 7th? I

Customer Question

how can I get a list of each transaction from April 7th? I still have one on my phone that I may not have completed, but I'm afraid to try to finish it. She may be double billed then.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Russell H. replied 6 months ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I would call your phone carrier, or service provider... their Customer Service or Customer Support department specifically. That would be the most direct way of getting at the transactions by your phone from April 7th. If you tell me what phone you have (maker and model #, if not Android or iOS version too), then there might be another way of getting such a transaction report.(But, if the 'transactions' in question are mainly phone calls, then calling your phone service carrier is the likeliest way to go.)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
These were not phone calls. If my bank has a record of each transaction they would have to get it from you, Right? I was at a college selling uniforms when this happened. I noticed today when I was at another school that if my phone gets bumped or something it will change to hundreds of dollars. It did that twice today but I caught it in time. That is what happened on 4-7-16.
There should be charges ranging from approximately $50.00 to a few a little over $100.00. ViAnne
I would not know how to access those transactions, but if they involve a bank or credit union, then the place to get the records of those transactions would be from the bank or credit union themselves.