Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.

Last night when I checked my "Especially Saved" group on my

Customer Question

Last night when I checked my "Especially Saved" group on my iMac it had moved into the Trash. I was so frustrated that I went to sleep and this morning I checked it again and all items were gone. What I had saved in my Gmail over the past 7 years. I checked with Apple and an advisor spent over an hour and a half with me trying to retrieve them but could not. Also it has been my understanding that when an item is trashed that it is saved for a period of time by G Mail before final disposition. Is this true? But most of all the loss of these Especially Saved items is a treasure and if you can't help me, it is so severe, you have no idea. Waiting for an answer. Hopefully from a real live person.
Category: Mac
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 6 months ago.
Hello,I will be the person helping you today. I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help. May I start a secure remote assistance session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.Thank you,Jason
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am deeply sorry but life has been very hard on us of late. We'll have to let it go. I do hope you can understand.
Respectively submitted.
Don't worry about that. I am making the offer to remotely connect to your system and troubleshoot at no extra cost. Knowing this, may I remote in now?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you my friend. God bless you.
Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.comAfter clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 81 and click the circle button to start the remote application.(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)